|Real Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in Feet Inches- 5’8½”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Date of Birth||5 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Sophia High School, Bengaluru|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualifications||College dropout|
|Debut||Kannada: Aishwarya (2006)|
|Family||Father– Prakash Padukone (Former Indian badminton player)
Mother– Ujjala Padukone (Worked as a travel agent)
Sister– Anisha Padukone (Younger, Golfer)
|Caste||Brahmin (Chitrapur Saraswat)|
|Address||An apartment in Beau Monde, Prabhadevi, Mumbai|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Eating South Indian snacks, wearing Indian clothes like sarees, chudidaars, to put mascara, gym wear
Dislikes: Negativity, Wearing designer clothes
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Playing badminton, Cooking|
|Controversies||• On 14 September 2014, the Times of India tweeted: “OMG: Deepika Padukone’s cleavage show.” After it, Deepika bashed at TOI’s tweet for this inappropriate heading and tweeted, “Yes I am a woman. I have breasts. I have a cleavage. You got a problem?.” She also received support from both fans and film fraternity, after the Times of India published a report and a photo dedicated to the actress’s cleavage. Later, the story and tweet were removed from Twitter.|
|After her breakup with Ranbir Kapoor, she cheekily commented on Ranbir on a popular chat show “Koffee with Karan” that Ranbir should endorse a condom brand.|
|Favourite Food||Ravioli bolognese, Pasta, Dal-chawal, Biryani, Maharashtrian varan, South Indian food, Mediterranean food, Dim sum, Spaghetti, Pasta, Chocolates|
|Favourite Actors||Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pitt, Richard Gere|
|Favourite Actresses||Hema Malni, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood: The Color of Paradise, Cinderella Man
|Favourite Singers||A.R. Rahman, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber|
|Favourite Colours||White, Mauve|
|Favourite Fashion Designers||Anju Modi, Tarun Tahiliani, Manish Malhotra, Rohit Bal|
|Favourite Fashion Brand||Zara|
|Favourite Destinations||France, Maldives|
|Favourite Sport||Badminton, Football, Polo|
|Favourite Restaurants||Olive, Ram and Shyam, in Mumbai
Sunny’s in Bengaluru
Ping Pong, Scalini, in London
Soho House in Toronto
Mabula in South Africa
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Nihaar Pandya (Actor)
Upen Patel (Actor)
Muzammil Ibrahim (Actor)
Yuvraj Singh (Cricketer)Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)
Siddharth Mallya (Actor)
Ranveer Singh (Actor)
|Cars Collection||Audi Q7, Audi A8, Mini Cooper, BMW 5-Series
|Salary (approx.)||INR 13 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$10 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepika Padukone
- Does Deepika Padukone smoke?: No
- Does Deepika Padukone drink alcohol?: No
- Deepika was born into a Konkani family in Denmark, but her family moved back to Bengaluru when she was 11 months old.
- She was not a social person at a young age and had very few friends.
- Inspired by her badminton legend father, Prakash Padukone, she started playing badminton at a young age and played State-level badminton till the 10th standard.
- Though she wanted to become a Badminton player, she changed her mind and started modelling.
- In order to become a model, she relocated to Mumbai from Bengaluru and stayed at her aunt’s home.
- She made her first catwalk when she was 17 years old.
- She won the “Model of the Year” award at the 5th annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards.
- In 2004, she came into limelight with her “oof yu maa!” ad for Liril Orange.